36mpg??? - Page 4
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 36mpg???

13,000 miles on mine. Haven't seen 40mpg probably eight months or so.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Latest update:

I think they updated my system software (Spotify now displays track information perfectly!). I believe the low MPG is due to all the stoplights. Unfortunately the CT200h doesn't seem to respond the same way the my old prius did, using electric to start out at each stoplight. After the system update, and having my wife drive the car to her work for a week, the mpg is back where I expect it, 44+ mpg.

It is definitely not that the car doesn't get warmed up. Both mine and the wife's commute are almost identical in time and distance. However, I hit many more stoplights than she does.

The better test will be the next long trip that I take. For now, with my commute, 38 mpg seems to be the best I can get.

Thanks for the update. I am glad to say that I have NOT had this issue and hope to never see it.

Just out of curiousity, how are you guys measuring your MPG? and is this MPG calculation over a tank of fuel, or just one particular trip? Maybe I am doing something wrong?

Till now I have driven close to 2000 miles in the SF bay area and a trip to Yosemite valley. I am getting about 44mpg. I hope the mileage doesnt collapse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)