New Pics of CT with BeatSonic SharkFin Antenna installed. ( + other new mods )
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Pics of CT with BeatSonic SharkFin Antenna installed. ( + other new mods )

Cool New Pics of CT with BeatSonic SharkFin Antenna installed. ( + other new mods )

Hey guys, I have a few fresh pics of my CT after modding a bunch during the last week.

Installed the FDA3 sharkfin from BeatSonic yesterday. Looks great, and was very easy to install.

Some other changes you can see is the matte black Plastidipped front grill surround, as well as the blacked out rear model tags..

Let me know what you guys think

(if you want to see an enlarged version of the pic, just right click the pic then choose "open pic in new tab"

Right Rear Shark Fin View

Left Rear Shark Fin View

Two extra pics of the front view

Last edited by TennisPlayer100; 09-07-2012 at 05:41 PM.

CT200h
    Obsidian
    FIVE:AD S7:F Gunmetal - Potenza RE970 - 35% Tint - Custom Quad Exhaust - Front Lip - Injen Intake - F-Sport lowering springs - BeatSonic FDA3 - Smoked rear tail-lights/headlights - Black front grill-surround - Matte Window Trim - Rear de-badge - Interior Carbon Trim - Full Interior LED - Full Exterior LED

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Any ideas on what mods to do next, guys? I was thinking of blacking out the chrome window trim, but decided not to... It's actually the only chrome piece on the car that I think adds some nice flavor.

CT200h
    Obsidian
    FIVE:AD S7:F Gunmetal - Potenza RE970 - 35% Tint - Custom Quad Exhaust - Front Lip - Injen Intake - F-Sport lowering springs - BeatSonic FDA3 - Smoked rear tail-lights/headlights - Black front grill-surround - Matte Window Trim - Rear de-badge - Interior Carbon Trim - Full Interior LED - Full Exterior LED

interior mods

changed my leather trim in the center to white to match my exterior.
    New Pics of CT with BeatSonic SharkFin Antenna installed. ( + other new mods )-dsc02150.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lfadrive View Post
    changed my leather trim in the center to white to match my exterior.
    That looks awesome.. nice job man. How did you get it done?

CT200h
    Obsidian

had my interior shop do it with the extra white leather that they had

had my interior shop do it with the extra white leather that they had
    Nice. I wish there was an experienced auto shop in my town. No place in my town really deals with any aftermarket modding on the exterior and interior.
    Oh well... at least it makes me learn a little DIY..

CT200h
    Obsidian

more interior mods later.
    thinking of wraping all aluminum mouldings with white carbon fiber

more interior mods later.
    thinking of wraping all aluminum mouldings with white carbon fiber
    That would look great along with that white leather you have going on there. What's the exterior color of your CT?

CT200h
    Obsidian

Quote Originally Posted by TennisPlayer100 View Post
    That would look great along with that white leather you have going on there. What's the exterior color of your CT?
    Said he changed it to white to match his exterior. I am guessing white.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe166 View Post
    Said he changed it to white to match his exterior. I am guessing white.
    Ooops Should've caught that

CT200h
    Obsidian

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now