seat covers
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: seat covers

seat covers

Has anyone found seat covers for their CT.?
    I'm am interested in getting wet okole. I do not see it available on their website.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

No no no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Premium Fire Agate Pearl / Caramel / Bamboo Dash Trim / Shark Fin Antenna / Illuminated Sills / F - Stainless Sport Pedals / Painted Calipers / HID Slim Ballast Kit - 55 watt 4500 k / White Fogs / LED Interior Lighting

http://audi4t.blogspot.com

I was thinking about the Lexus terry cloth seat cover on eBay... something for temporary use; to quickly put on and yank off to use after a sweaty workout. Plus, I could toss it into the washing machine.
    I wouldn't want anything 'permanently' installed...it just takes away the looks.
    I think I'll ask the seller if it fits a CT.
    2011 Lexus CT200h, Fire Agate Pearl / Caramel Nuluxe

Quote Originally Posted by YuDanJa View Post
    I was thinking about the Lexus terry cloth seat cover on eBay... something for temporary use; to quickly put on and yank off to use after a sweaty workout. Plus, I could toss it into the washing machine.
    I wouldn't want anything 'permanently' installed...it just takes away the looks.
    I think I'll ask the seller if it fits a CT.
    I got a pair of them for that exact reason and only would put them on if I, or a passanger, has dirty cloths due to work, etc. They are pretty universal fit and work for the quick cover up as not to get the leather soiled.

PS: Their service and turn around time is great.
    CT200h - Premium Pkg, Tungsten Pearl, Black Leather, LED HL, NAV, PCS/Radar Cruise, Illuminated Door Sills

Quote Originally Posted by Bob259 View Post
    I got a pair of them for that exact reason and only would put them on if I, or a passanger, has dirty cloths due to work, etc. They are pretty universal fit and work for the quick cover up as not to get the leather soiled.

PS: Their service and turn around time is great.
    Nice! Thanks for the info. They're not too big and move around, do they? One thing I'm hesitant about is the price...I mean it's basically a towel for almost $40. I'm almost thinking about taking a large bath towel at home and poking a hole in it to hang over the headrest.
    Last edited by YuDanJa; 05-24-2011 at 09:23 AM. Reason: spelling error
    2011 Lexus CT200h, Fire Agate Pearl / Caramel Nuluxe

Quote Originally Posted by YuDanJa View Post
    Nice! Thanks for the info. They're not too big and move around, do they? One thing I'm hesitant about is the price...I mean it's basically a towel for almost $40. I'm almost thinking about taking a large bath towel at home and poking a hole in it to hang over the headrest.
    For what I'm going to use them for they are fine. Being like a towel with a hole for the headrest they are loose, but the top is nicely finished. I figured trying to find a black bath towel would take a bit. I have one of them on the passenger seat turned so it protects the back of the passenger seat for when I carry a case I have that comes real close to touching the seat back, so time of getting this was critical for me.
    CT200h - Premium Pkg, Tungsten Pearl, Black Leather, LED HL, NAV, PCS/Radar Cruise, Illuminated Door Sills

Yes I agree looks like a large bath towel with a hole and lexus logo. Does not look so bad considering it is for temporary use. Thanks for the info.

KKM
    Depending on how long you plan on holding onto to the CT, a seat cover might be a good idea because overtime, the leather will show wear from the rubbing of getting in and out of the seat, also wrinkles will be prominent.

Quote Originally Posted by KKM View Post
    Depending on how long you plan on holding onto to the CT, a seat cover might be a good idea because overtime, the leather will show wear from the rubbing of getting in and out of the seat, also wrinkles will be prominent.
    Any suggestions for CT seat covers.?

KKM
    Quote Originally Posted by momo79 View Post
    Any suggestions for CT seat covers.?
    Sorry no suggestions, custom might be scarce since the model is so new. Might want to get some universals first if you are concern.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)