Dealership CT Prices
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dealership CT Prices

Cool Dealership CT Prices

I wanted to post this so that I may help others. I seem to have been offered the best price for a CT in North America it seems from a dealership in I'll just say "somewhere in California" based on everyones posts on various threads.

Premium package with everything besides the LED headlamps and leather interior...$31,688. The dealer is also offering me an additional $1,000 off for their Lexus Loyalty program ( We just bough a 2011 GX 460 a few weeks ago ) This will bring the price own to $30,688!! Why haven't I signed the paper work yet you may ask? One is color combo and the other is that I want to test drive the new 2012 Ford Focus Titanium edition before making my final decision. My dealer is also looking into possibly securing a Modellista Edition car and some custom chrome wheels for my new CT.

With developments in Japan, rising gas prices, and the car already exceeding sales expectations negotiating may be tough but, not impossible and my offered price goes to show you this IS room to negotiate on the CT!

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

sdc, can you tell me where in ca? i am interested!!

Cool

J1Stealth I'd rather not say exactly where because the supply is somewhat limited right now. I don't know how much time this deal is going to be on the table either. I do know the dealers notice I said DEALERS said they would keep the price the same for the color combo I want. I'm looking for fire agate w/ Carmel interior and loaded. Second choice is smokey grey granite w Carmel. Consensus is it will be 2-3 weeks + for them to get that car. Likely will happen once the new shipment arrives to Long Beach via Japan end of this month.

FYI the entire West Coast gets their cars from the Long Beach Port.

Would love to know what this includes. I'm waiting for pricing on the following:

- Premium
    - Leather Package
    - Wood Trim
    - Premium Audio
    - Navigation
    - Remote Start
    - F Sport Wheels (waiting)
    - F Sport Suspension (waiting)

With the F Sport additions, the price will be around $40k

Quote Originally Posted by SDCTenthusiast View Post
    I wanted to post this so that I may help others. I seem to have been offered the best price for a CT in North America it seems from a dealership in I'll just say "somewhere in California" based on everyones posts on various threads.

Premium package with everything besides the LED headlamps and leather interior...$31,688. The dealer is also offering me an additional $1,000 off for their Lexus Loyalty program ( We just bough a 2011 GX 460 a few weeks ago ) This will bring the price own to $30,688!! Why haven't I signed the paper work yet you may ask? One is color combo and the other is that I want to test drive the new 2012 Ford Focus Titanium edition before making my final decision. My dealer is also looking into possibly securing a Modellista Edition car and some custom chrome wheels for my new CT.

With developments in Japan, rising gas prices, and the car already exceeding sales expectations negotiating may be tough but, not impossible and my offered price goes to show you this IS room to negotiate on the CT!
    What's the exact packages and options? That price seems like it's under invoice if it has the premium audio and NAV since you're saying it has everything but LED and Leather. Just curious.

Below is the sticker price showing the options for this car. As you can see it is a premium package with navigation. It does not have the LED head lights or the leather like I said. With the money saved I might spring for the LED headlights, interior dash kit, illuminated door sills, and the i-phone holder. The dealer is also looking into getting me a modellista Modellista Package or some aftermarket 17' chrome or racing wheels installed. All of the above obviously will be extra but, the way I'm looking at it I'm already saving almost 6k!

LUXURY AND CONVENIENCE FEATURES

Model - Price Spec $0.00
    Navigation System: HDD Navigation System Backup
    Monitor, Lexus Enform with Destination Assist and
    eDestination (includes 1-year trial subscriptions), Lexus
    Insider, Voice Command, XM NavTraffic, XM NavWeather,
    and XM Sports & Stocks (includes 90-day trial subscription)
    $2,445.00
    Premium Audio Package Includes: 10-speaker Lexus
    Premium Audio System, In-dash 6-Disc CD Changer, Auto-
    Dimming Electrochromic Rearview Mirror, Lexus Homelink
    Universal Transceiver
    $1,100.00
    Optional Equipment
    Carpeted Floor Mats
    Tonneau Cover
    Lexus Personalized Settings
    Power Door Locks with Anti-Lock Out Feature
    Power Windows w/One-Touch Auto Open/Close Feature
    Bluetooth Technology
    XM Satellite Radio (90-day trial subscription)
    USB input, Miniplug Auxiliary Input for MP3 Player
    (ASL), 6-speakers, Single In-Dash CD Player,
    Lexus Audio System: Automatic Sound Levelizer
    Driver Information Center with Trip Computer
    4-Mode Drive Mode Select
    Tilt/Telescopic Steering Column
    Automatic Dual-Zone Climate Control
    Electroluminescent Optitron Gauges
    SmartAccess with Push-Button Start/Stop
    with 2-Way Power Lumbar Support
    10-Way Multi-Adjustable Power Driver Seat
    with Audio Controls and Cruise Control
    Three-Spoke Leather Trimmed Steering Wheel
    Preferred Accessory Package: Cargo Net, Cargo Mat &
    Wheel Locks
    $237.00
    Delivery Processing & Handling $875.00
    Vehicle Base Model $30,900.00
    Total Optional Equipment $3,782.00
    Total MSRP $35,557.00

My Price w/ $1,000 Lexus loyalty Incentive = $30,688.00!!

Invoice for this spec is around $32,700 if the dealer is serious you should buy it and immediately resell it at a profit.

You are getting this car below invoice !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by audi4t View Post
    Invoice for this spec is around $32,700 if the dealer is serious you should buy it and immediately resell it at a profit.

You are getting this car below invoice !!!!!!
    This.

I hope your dealer isn't jacking you around. Please let us know if you actually end up getting the car at this price or if somehow he realizes he was "looking at the wrong VIN" or some other switcheroo. I'm guessing you're in San Diego. I know Lexus dealers are supposed to be a cut above, but they're still car salesmen. I had one try to bust out the four-square technique on me.

Dealerships Rip You Off With The "Four-Square," Here's How To Beat It - The Consumerist

Also, the iPhone holder will come standard.
    ----------------------------------
    - 2011 Lexus CT200h
    - 2005 Toyota Prius

Yeah, something doesn't seem right with that price. It's way below invoice and dealer hold back. That's about around the employee discount price. Hope you're able to get in. Keep us posted.

I have had the vin # and price confirmed with two seperate dealerships. Both would honor this price on the vehicle that needs to be ordered to fulfill my color combination request. I consider myself lucky for sure! Reselling this car for pure profit is moronic! I am purchasing this car because I want it, not for the idea of trying to make a buck. I'm not in the business to wheel and deal on the side behind my dealer(s) back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)