2016 ct200h base model part out. All OEM and almost e everything available except mo
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2016 ct200h base model part out. All OEM and almost e everything available except mo

2016 ct200h base model part out. All OEM and almost e everything available except mo

Hey guys I'm new to the Forum kind of sad that I made it here under these circumstances I am parting out my 2016 CT was in a wreck but really damage the frame underneath the car they totaled it out so I bought it back from insurance but most of the parts are in mint condition Starfire Pearl I believe the paint. Doors are in mint condition with tan interior accents I have the rear seats in tan leather available with address all airbags are available, the stock rims with 80% tires are available. Side view mirrors, transmission, brake booster, Josh, instrument panel, console, many of the plastic trim pieces and Bodywork are available if interested in anything please give me a shout you can email me and we can work a deal I'm just trying to get a down payment for a new car because I ended up having to pay some bills with the insurance check. Motivated to sell make me an offer

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Im interested in the tires and rims.
    Where are you located and how much?
    Thanks, michael

Man sorry to hear that glad that you’re okay.
    What’s the status on your hood and the front chrome piece above the grill ?
    Some idiot backed in to my ct

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Sorry to hear that bro, but i would be interested in picking up the floor mats if there in better shape then mine.

Sorry to hear. Where are you located (hopefully socal)? I'm looking for the plastic trim that goes the the rear door. Mines cracked because I had a bunch of snowboards in the back and slammed the door to hard lol

Let me know. Thanks!

Hello, Hope you're ok after the accident. I was interested in the front bumper\grill as I have a 2013 and would like to swap it out.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)