Iso cabels change headunit
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Iso cabels change headunit

Iso cabels change headunit

Hi guys.
    I need your support. I want to change my headunit. I got av JVC 2-din.
    But i need to know. Does the original connectors fit a aftermarket stereo? Or do i need to buy anykind of aftermarket connectors/cabels?
    Here in Sweden its impossible to find anyone for help. I have been searching on Google but im still not sure.
    I just need a quick answer, my favorite caraudio store need to know aswell becuase they have never done this on a Lexus before

Cheers

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

There is a Lexus connector harness that you can get, that will allow you to interface some of the connectors to your JVC unit, that's the easy part. The hard part is that the hole for the radio is not a standard 2-DIN hole. It's close, but it's a little bit smaller, thus you will have to do some cutting of the dash. There are several threads on here detailing fitting of a 2-DIN radio into the car. Some turned out pretty good, others were pretty bad honestly. Also you may lose some features like steering wheel control compatibility depending on what you get.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)