Installing an underseat subwoofer under driver seat
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

Thread: Installing an underseat subwoofer under driver seat

Installing an underseat subwoofer under driver seat

Im trying to find the specs of under seat for driver seat. my ct is currently in shop being worked on, but while its gone, Id like to start shopping for a decent sub to mount. I just don't know the height I'm allowed. Thanks in advance
    This is my first post!!

2013 Lexus ct200h
    Base
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

I know there are some slim model subwoofers out there, but I can't see there ever being enough room under the seats in the CT, not to mention there are a bunch of plugs and things in the way. There are many good subwoofer installation threads on the board, read up and good luck!
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)