Watch DVD whiled parked in my Ct200h 2012
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Watch DVD whiled parked in my Ct200h 2012

Watch DVD whiled parked in my Ct200h 2012

Hello everyone,

I just bought a Ct200h registered in february 12 (2011-model?) with Mark Levinson speakers and navigation. After reading the user manual I noticed the my car had a DVD player. So I went down to my car with three DVDs to try if it was true. I entered one after one and try to play them. I didn't manage to get a picture on the screen only sound Got a blue screen with a small symbol. Isn't it supposed possible to watch DVDs in the car when I'm parked?

This is a Scandinavian registered Lexus if that might have anything to say?
    Any one with the same model who are able to watch?
    Or anyone with some kind of advise?

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

From my understanding the DVD is only to listen to music and that it won't play video regardless if it's in park or not. This was the same thing with my Acura TL I had before where it had DVD Audio. At least that's my guess.

KDS
    Sorry to disagree but my 2015 premier with Mark levinson plays video dvd's whilst stationary - only use so far is passing the time in shuttle between UK and France

I was under the impression that it also played video. I never tested it myself but I remember a forum member talking about watching something in his CT.

Plays fine on my 2015

Ctp
    I got the same spec car and it works fine. Is your hand brake on? It will only show the video if the hand brake/parking brake is applied.

Wow! I just managed to watch a movie in the car. Really nice with the Marc Levinson system!
    I Only tried to watch with the parkebrake applied. When i pushed down the "brakepedal" it worked. Thanks a lot! Just love my babylexus.

We got screwed on out 2012 CT F sport because ours I found out the hard way does not have a DVD system only damn CD which was not stated when purchased it new. Thought for the amount paid that it would be standard but the 2011-12 years audio system allows no user mod ability at all. Cant even upgrade the Nav maps myself...only dealer can do it and cost me 250.00 for just a map update not a system change at all. And how come when using the voice system you have to do each step individually instead of being able to give more then one steps info at a time. By the time everything is done you are at your destination.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)