Front bumper
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Front bumper

Front bumper

Hi
    My 2014 ct had an accident last april and it s now fixed but... I noticed that a piece was missing from under the front bumper and one in front of the right wheel.
    The one on the right has been ordered and installed this week but they say (dealer too) there's no plastic under the front bumper( similar to ones in front of the wheels, but the width of the bumper)

Did i dream of that or this part never existed on the ct?

I had a 2007 civic coupe and it had it.
    Could this be the memory i have or there is one in the ct?
    The same as the picture attached

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

I don't think there is a piece you said about under the front bumper.

This is parts break out for front bumper

This is parts break out for under cover

The plastic piece under the fender liner in front of the wheel I am guessing is the circled one. Mine had one missing and ordered it myself, dealer at my area had no clue about this little wind deflector either.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Front bumper-image3.jpg Front bumper-image2.jpg Front bumper-image1.jpg
    Last edited by ckegg; 06-15-2019 at 08:24 AM.

There should definitely be a rubber front "spoiler" under the bumper. If that's what your missing then make them put it back on.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ckegg View Post
    I don't think there is a piece you said about under the front bumper.

This is parts break out for front bumper

This is parts break out for under cover

The plastic piece under the fender liner in front of the wheel I am guessing is the circled one. Mine had one missing and ordered it myself, dealer at my area had no clue about this little wind deflector either.

Thanks

Now i have both deflecters in front of each wheel(body shop forgot to order the one missing) .

I was under the car while the guy was inspecting for the deflecters and i could see scratches on the plastic cover under the radiator. It confirms there was no deflector under the front bumper.

Thanks again for your time.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)