2015 Base Grille for F-Sport Grille Swap Out
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2015 Base Grille for F-Sport Grille Swap Out

2015 Base Grille for F-Sport Grille Swap Out

Has anyone swapped out their base model front grille for the F-Sport? I just bought a non f sport CT (didn't have time to build) with all the features I wanted...minus that beautiful grille. I found the OEM parts at:
    Upper grille, 2014-15, W/F SPORT for 2015 Lexus CT200h 5311176040 Confidently order now with confidence.

From the diagram comparisons, it doesn't look much different than the non f sport. Also been combing through the threads with no success. Any help in the matter would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

It is a direct swap. The base model bumper cover and F-Sport are the same. You just have to cut out the opening for the splitters/fog lamp covers. (just to slide the tabs in). The bumper cover already has the cut-out diagram on the back. I bought upper and lower F-Sport grilles and r/l fog lamp covers (splitters). I'll post some pics once it's all finished.

Quote Originally Posted by richarredondo View Post
    Has anyone swapped out their base model front grille for the F-Sport? I just bought a non f sport CT (didn't have time to build) with all the features I wanted...minus that beautiful grille. I found the OEM parts at:
    Upper grille, 2014-15, W/F SPORT for 2015 Lexus CT200h 5311176040 Confidently order now with confidence.

From the diagram comparisons, it doesn't look much different than the non f sport. Also been combing through the threads with no success. Any help in the matter would be appreciated.
    You can get a much better deal here:

https://www.parts.com/index.cfm?fuse...Lexus-CT200h-F Sport-L4-1.8- Liter-ELECTRIC/GAS
    2012 CT200h f-sport premium audio package, interior & exterior puddle LED, color matched door protector strips, front hood damper, SS door sill & rear scuff plates, aftermarket mudguards and Shark fin antenna, F-Sport shift knob. Led License plate light housing. All exterior led bulbs. 2015 F-sport front bumper.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Awesome! I took a look at it and it seems that the whole bumper needs to be removed. Just haven't found the time to pull it off yet. Look forward to see your finished product.

I know this post is a bit old.. but considering this swap.. did anyone have any pics to share or lessons learned?

I'm with austious! i'm bringing this post back from the dead! any more info?

I did mine.
    https://i.imgur.com/qHUajTu.jpg (click the link, the preview is garbage)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2015 Base Grille for F-Sport Grille Swap Out-11156259_10101158751714557_7141842185969772719_n.jpg  
    Last edited by burstaneurysm; 04-05-2018 at 11:44 PM.
    2012 CT 200H|Premium Audio|Leather Pkg|Remote Start|F-Sport Grille|4300K DDM headlights|2500K Halo Solaris Yellow fogs
    2016 RAV4 SE S-Code

Just did mine with OEM F-sport grills. Such a better look. Only took about 2.5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by emorydptt View Post
    Just did mine with OEM F-sport grills. Such a better look. Only took about 2.5 hours.
    Hi Emery,

Any tips you can give us to overcome anything? Did you have to do any cutting?

I have the sport grille at home waiting but I haven't gotten started, yet. I may try to get the sport foglight bezels and some Halo fog lights before I attempt anything just because I assume I'll have to take the bumper off and I would rather knock it all out at once.

I'm trying to find someone that may have swapped out the bezels so I can verify that there were no issues. I'm getting conflicting stories when I look at parts online.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy New Year! sorry for the delayed reply.
    It was pretty simple.
    I used this write-up to remove the bumper: https://www.ct200hforum.com/forum/le...-write-up.html
    Removing/replacing the grill from the bumper was easier then the above write up.
    Good luck and keep us updated.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)