2014 Spindle Bumper and F-Sport Spoiler available on 2011-2013 - Page 4
  1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2014 Spindle Bumper and F-Sport Spoiler available on 2011-2013

Wow, looks amazing. I'm definitely gonna have to do this also. I was going to re-paint my front bumper due to chips and what not but rather spend the extra and put this new one on.

Rashe- what year is your CT? I'm gonna start saving up now for it

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2012 StarFire Pearl // F-Sport SE // Black NuLuxe interior with Ocean Blue Pearl Seats // 17" Dark Graphite Trident-5 Spoke Wheels // F-Sport Sway Bars and Lowering Springs

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

really tempted to do this... my 2011 smoky granite is due for a little makeover. my only minor concern is the front license plate. is there any possible way to not have it look hideous on this bumper??

has anyone else made this installation??

Mine is -2013 f sport

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Have the price went up or iam missing a discount? The price I saw was $1679 after discount

No they added parts they forgot to have in kit. I was the first one to buy kit. They forgot the upper chrome garnish, fog light brackets. And now the L.E.D. Fog lights are included I bought mine separate.

Thank you for your response rasche. By the way, did you ever end up getting the rear upgrade done? Thanks again

No I still waiting for it. They don't have a time line on when they will have the kit

Thanks for the info Rasche. Really interested to get mine. I have been hovering around dealerships to "see" the difference. The spindle bumper has really grown on me. Just out of curiosity, I asked my trusted Lexus service personnel about the cost to upgrade. I am in the Greater Toronto Area. I was told that a recent bumper fitment for a 2012 CT, before even the paint went in, was costed at $1,500 based on his recent experience. No, not an upgrade, no fog lights, just a new last model bumper for the older model was that amount. I would have laughed at his price, had I not known the price quoted for Hyundai bumpers for similar fender benders at Hyundai dealerships.

The Sewell asking price is still good at the new higher price, but it still is good two grand with shipping. I am close to making a decision to purchase, but not there yet.

Whoever has completed a swap, have you sold your older bumpers and fog lights? If so, how much did they fetch?

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCT View Post
    Thanks for the info Rasche. Really interested to get mine. I have been hovering around dealerships to "see" the difference. The spindle bumper has really grown on me. Just out of curiosity, I asked my trusted Lexus service personnel about the cost to upgrade. I am in the Greater Toronto Area. I was told that a recent bumper fitment for a 2012 CT, before even the paint went in, was costed at $1,500 based on his recent experience. No, not an upgrade, no fog lights, just a new last model bumper for the older model was that amount. I would have laughed at his price, had I not known the price quoted for Hyundai bumpers for similar fender benders at Hyundai dealerships.

The Sewell asking price is still good at the new higher price, but it still is good two grand with shipping. I am close to making a decision to purchase, but not there yet.

Whoever has completed a swap, have you sold your older bumpers and fog lights? If so, how much did they fetch?
    Typically a full bumper with fogs will fetch about 250 - 400 depending on condition.
    At least that is what I have seen previously for other cars.

IMO you are better off keeping the old bumper somewhere.
    When you go to sell the car, the fact that it has a 2014 bumper won't make a huge difference, you might as well sell that one separately.

man.. i'm close to pulling the trigger... but still torn. can't wait to hear from everyone who goes through with this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now