2012 CT200H Let downs
by, 12-03-2011 at 03:20 AM (2211 Views)
Overall, I love my car. A true 39 MPG is outstanding fuel economy and because I drive over 1000km / week this has proven to be a welcomed surprise.
My let downs are that it did not come with
1) it did not come with option of having a roof rack (which I was promised it would) because the cargo area of the hatch is tiny
2) the glasses holder don't hold my Oakley sunglasses
3) the cargo tray I wanted continues to not be available
4) the Touring package upgrade (that I have) won't read my phone list from my blackberry so I have to enter every number individually......my $200 Garmin GPS will but my $42 000 care won't.
5) engine is loud on the highway
Other than that the car offers fuel economy and looks great. Your thoughts wrt my let down's are appreciated.