CT200h Forum : Lexus CT200H Forums - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    I install the rear 1/4" towing hitch and purchase the basket for the ATV to expand my cargo ability. Working good but it in the open and you have to tie down and have cover ready for the weather.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr1984
    My biggest complaint is the road noise. Only on a select few highways is it quiet. Never is it "Lexus Quiet"
    very interesting comments... The quietness of Lexus is indeed deafening, and all Lexus rode like a Buick satisfying the appetite of a middle aged bald toothless man. My 2002 RX300 was silky smooth and extremely quiet thanks to its Bridgestone tires, but this was the source by which a lots people attributed Lexus to ride like a refrigerator. The introduction of "sport" version of RX450 in 2013 was to deal with this shortcoming. I test drove the ct200H, yes the ride is taught, you do feel the road noise; but it wasn't harsh like the BMW 3 series with its ultra hard rft's. The electric recirculating ball steering is sort of dull, but not much different than the 2012 F30 3-series BMW's. For me, I welcome the taught and harder ride of ct200H.
    • |
    My biggest complaint is the road noise. Only on a select few highways is it quiet. Never is it "Lexus Quiet"
    • |
    I just bought a ct 200h.

1) I was able to get one road bike in the back without taking off the wheel. Thinking of buying a yakima. @Markocampo: How do you like the Yakima? How hard is it to take it off/on? Thanks
    3) Which cargo tray are you waiting for?
    4) Which blackberry do you have? I have no problems with my iPhone.
    5) It is loud but quieter than my SUV. I use the sound system to make up for it.
    • |
    I have Yakima racks and holds three mountain bikes on my CT