Lexus CT200h Forums banner

New pics of a black CT200h in the USA!

9K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Hey Gurl 
#1 · (Edited)
During my visit yesterday in Torrance, I spotted two new CT200h prototypes at Lexus. This black one below was parked next to a Matador Red CT (it was driven away after I took these pics). These two CTs had all the options including navigation, Mark Levinson audio, radar cruise, park assist and all the goods. The Matador Red CT parked next to it had the high output LED headlamps. As much as we would like to see fully optioned CT200h here in the US, due to cost we will probably see most CT200h with the Lexus basics. That's not necessarily a bad thing as the pricing should be very enticing.

More pics: New pics of the CT200h in the USA! | Kaizen Factor

See less See more
#2 ·
nice pics...

wow, I hope we get them at the dealer by January...or March would be okay too...

#4 ·
During my visit yesterday in Torrance, I spotted two new CT200h prototypes at Lexus. This black one below was parked next to a Matador Red CT (it was driven away after I took these pics). These two CTs had all the options including navigation, Mark Levinson audio, radar cruise, park assist and all the goods. The Matador Red CT parked next to it had the high output LED headlamps. As much as we would like to see fully optioned CT200h here in the US, due to cost we will probably see most CT200h with the Lexus basics. That's not necessarily a bad thing as the pricing should be very enticing.

discount car electronics

More pics: New pics of the CT200h in the USA! | Kaizen Factor
Looks great! Very clean and sharp.

#6 ·
Oooh la-la... Congrats Wetwish. Looks soooo nice & shiny!!! ;-)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.