Looking to purchase the CT200H... - Page 2
NEWS

1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums – General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking to purchase the CT200H...

I finally wanted to respond....although I did read you post the day that you wrote it up. Honestly, I believe you are very informative and seem to be very invested in this vehicle, which is great for those looking for some good information. It appears that this vehicle is not only low maintenance but also very reliable! With the fuel economy, cheaper price and low maintence requirements, I believe this will be my next vehicle. I have been trying to find a 2014+ f-sport with navigation and believe that this specific trim is what ill be going with. A non-f-sport is also nice but I feel that I may be happier with the extra suspension features and overall aggressive look. I did find a couple of Jon f-sport models with navigation and I am looking at as an option.

2. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

Try those new used car services like Carvana.com. They let you shop online, have the car you wanted delivered to your door for free, and you get 7 days to try the car and return it if you don't like it, and they come pick it up for free if you don't. I found like 67 CTs for sale last time I looked.

Hmm I could take a look but I couldn't imagine buying a car online. I like to physically drive and inspect the car before purchasing. I think this may be a big hassle if I didn't like it (at least that's what I imagine for myself)...but then again, I don't know, haven't done it before.

5. Remove Advertisements
    CT200HForum.com
    Advertisements

I completely understand. It does seem like you have to outright buy the car and then return it if you want to try it first, so there's no "test drive." I do like the fact that they show you true photos with problem areas marked on the body, as well as their "100 day or 4,189 mile" warranty (why 4,189? Odd.)

I also love the fact that they have vending machines to pick up your car from if you don't want to do the free delivery. They'll even pay up to $200 of your flight ticket price to fly to the closest vending machine if you don't have one in your city. (Luckily I like about 20 minutes from one. =P )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.