Nulux & leather Trim
NEWS

1. Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums General discussion forum for Lexus CT200h

Welcome to Lexus CT200H Forums - a website dedicated to all things Lexus CT200h.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Lexus CT200H Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nulux & leather Trim

Nulux & leather Trim

Is interior leather a free option on the premium ct? When I configure the car interior, it doesn't show any price difference between leather and nuluxe trim.
    Last edited by j1stealth; 03-04-2011 at 02:01 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus CT200H Forum
    Advertisements

Leather package is $1330 plus you also need to purchase the premium audio package for $1125.

Leather will cost you $2455.

Leather Package Includes: Perforated Leather Seats with
    Driver Seat Memory, Rain-Sensing Intermittent Wipers with
    Mist Cycle, Auto-Dimming Outer Mirrors with Memory and is required at this time if you want the Premium Audio Package.

The Premium Audio Package Includes: 10-speaker Lexus
    Premium Audio System, In-dash 6-Disc CD Changer, Auto-
    Dimming Electrochromic Rearview Mirror, Lexus Homelink
    Universal Transceiver

Quote Originally Posted by LexusGuy View Post
    Leather Package Includes: Perforated Leather Seats with
    Driver Seat Memory, Rain-Sensing Intermittent Wipers with
    Mist Cycle, Auto-Dimming Outer Mirrors with Memory and is required at this time if you want the Premium Audio Package.

The Premium Audio Package Includes: 10-speaker Lexus
    Premium Audio System, In-dash 6-Disc CD Changer, Auto-
    Dimming Electrochromic Rearview Mirror, Lexus Homelink
    Universal Transceiver
    When I did the "build your own CT200h" on Lexus.com, I was allowed to select the premium audio ($1,125 - that was Package A) without selecting leather trim. I started with the premium model.

Maybe that's only in my area (TX)? I hope the website isn't wrong. But if it is, I won't be getting the premium audio, then, since I don't want leather seats (they'd get all scratched up....my pets...plus I just have never cared for leather seats in cars...in the TX heat they seem like they're melting after sitting in a parking lot for an hour in 100 degree heat).

Quote Originally Posted by j1stealth View Post
    Is interior leather a free option on the premium ct? When I configure the car interior, it doesn't show any price difference between leather and nuluxe trim.
    The Lexus 'Build your CT' site seems to have dropped a few options over the last few days. Not sure why, either its a program problem or the higher end ones are a very limited build from what the dealer said, with the majority in the mid price range which would mean less option choices at some point. I did one the first of last week and 3 or 4 of the same options were not showing on Friday.
    CT200h - Premium Pkg, Tungsten Pearl, Black Leather, LED HL, NAV, PCS/Radar Cruise, Illuminated Door Sills

It seems that Lexus is changing the options & accessories price everyday!!! a remote start engine accessory was $375 and now it's $240. Wheel locks were at $79.. now it's $43.. ... at least in san jose, ca.. what's going on??? the nav package was $2445 and now it's $2680..
    Are they testing out the prices and what people are willing to pay??

J1stealth-
    Evidently only you and I are getting the same interior trim options on our online build. I have asked the same question on another thread and no one else seems to know what we're talking about.

I went into the dealer to see if their online build also had the leather seats priced same as the NuLuxe, and they did. It doesn't matter which package I selected, A or B, both had the Black and Water Gray leather seats as an option with no price difference from the NuLuxe. However, on the C package you get "perforated" leather seats. The only thing the sales person and I could figure is that the regular leather seats (priced same as NuLuxe) are not perforated. You have to go with the C package in order to get perforated leather seats. I'm planning on going with the leather over the NuLuxe for the same price. If I knew more about the NuLuxe I might give it a try.
    2011 CT200h: Premium, Matador Red, Black Leather,
    HDD Navigation, Premium Audio, LED Headlights, Illuminated Door Sills

When I do a build, the leather is the first option before the package page and its basically a stand alone option.

Kostamojen,
    Yes, exterior color, then interior trim options including leather are the first selections for me as well. are you getting a difference in build price with leather vs NuLuxe?
    2011 CT200h: Premium, Matador Red, Black Leather,
    HDD Navigation, Premium Audio, LED Headlights, Illuminated Door Sills

Of course, Leather is like $1500 more once you click it. Nuluxe is the standard material.

The "perforated" leather shows up in the expensive packages, but I don't recall seeing a difference.

12. Remove Advertisements
    Lexus CT200H Forum
    Advertisements

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.